A Concern

Report a Concern

  1. If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1.

    Online requests will be responded to during regular business hours. The City of Richland Hills is only authorized to respond to issues within our jurisdiction.

  2. Please be as specific as possible.

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.