radKIDS® is a personal empowerment safety education program. radKIDS® does not tell your child what we hope they will do, it enhances the ability of children and parents to utilize knowledge, skills, and power to protect themselves from violence and harm. Education is the only thing that can change fear into power and radKIDS® can and does give children opportunity and power to live safer in our world today.
Topics covered Include:
- Bullying Prevention
Personal Space and Personal Touch Safety
Home, School, and Out and About Safety
Preventing/Stopping Predator Tricks
What does it take to be a radKID®?
- Must be between the ages of 5 - 12
- You are not required to live in Richland Hills, but must be able to make it to class
- Be willing to learn in an active and exciting environment
- Must have parents' permission
Classes are offered as a week long program in the summer.
June 18-22, 2018
5-7 year olds: 8:30am-11:30am
8-12 year olds: 1pm-4pm
* ask about combining families into one class
* space is limited, register by June 1, 2018 to be guaranteed a spot for your child
If interested, please print and fill out this form and return it to the police department in-person, by fax 817-616-3790, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes are taught by employees of the Richland Hills Police Department.
Need more information of have questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 817-616-3777
radKIDS Class Summer 2017