Forms and Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Utility Bill Bank Draft Authorization                    This form is to set up automatic bank draft to pay your monthly bill

Commercial Water Service                                For in person submission we require the following documents:
                                                                                * Tax Identification Card
                                                                                * Valid Texas Driver's License 

Residential Water Application                           For in person submissions we require the following documents:
                                                                                 *Government issued picture ID
Social Security Card
                                                                                * Copy of lease agreement for rental property

Water Bill Extension

For electronic submissions:

A Utility Billing staff member will contact you to let you know the application was received and the account is established.  The deposit fee must be paid for the account to be active.  Deposit can be paid by credit card when you are contacted by the Utility Billing staff member.

Applicants will have 10 days from the service start date within which to bring the required ID and/or documents to the Utility Billing office for signature verification.  Incomplete applications are subject to service disconnect after 10 days.

Please contact the Utility Billing office with any questions at 817.616.3800.



Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer