MAY 4, 2019 GENERAL ELECTION
The City of Richland Hills will hold a General Election on Saturday, May 4, 2019 for the purpose of electing persons to City Council Place 1, Place 3 and Place 5.
- Notice of Deadline to File Application for Place on the Ballot
- Candidate Packet
- Election Order for General Election
- Orden de Elección para la Elección General
- Lệnh Bầu Cử cho Cuộc Tổng Tuyển Cử
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
- Notice of General Election
- Aviso de Elecciones Generales
- Thông báo về Tổng tuyển cử
MAY 4, 2019 SPECIAL ELECTION
The City of Richland Hills will hold a Special Election on May 4, 2019, for the purpose of submitting the following proposition to the qualified voters of the City to vote "FOR" or "AGAINST":
THE ISSUANCE OF $6,670,000 TAX BONDS BY THE CITY OF RICHLAND HILLS FOR CONSTRUCTING AND EQUIPPING FIRE SAFETY IMPROVEMENTS
- Election Order for Special Election
- Orden de Elección para Elección Especial
- Lệnh bầu cử cho cuộc bầu cử đặc biệt
- Notice of Special Bond Election
- Aviso de Eleccion Especial de Bonos
For information on voter registration and polling locations, contact Tarrant County Elections at 817-831-VOTE (8683) or visit www.tarrantcounty.com/evote.
Para la información sobre registro de votante y puestos de votación, póngase en contacto con Elecciones de Condado Tarrant en 817-831 VOTE (8683) o visite el sitio web en www.tarrantcounty.com/evote.
Richland Hills citizens are required to vote at their designated precinct on Election Day. Click the following link for precinct maps. Tarrant County Precinct Maps
The Richland Hills City Council is composed of a Mayor and five Council Members in places designated as 1 through 5. All are elected at large for two-year terms by registered voters within the city limits of Richland Hills.
Per the Texas Ethics Commission, committees and candidates must file applications and regular finance reports with the City Secretary's Office.
If you have any questions, please contact the City Secretary's Office, at 817-616-3810, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.