Contact Planning and Development first and we can assist you each step of the way:
817-616-3770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to do a little research on your own before calling us for assistance, think about the following steps:
- Do you have a location in mind? Is there a building already on site or is it a vacant property?
Zoning may impact whether or not you can operate your business in that location.
Click the text to see the zoning map to check which zoning district the property you are interested in is located.
Based on the zoning of your property, click the text to see the zoning chart for a list of permitted (P) uses.
- If your type of business use is permitted in the zoning district, then your next step is:
- Existing building = Fill out a Certificate of Occupancy and submit to email@example.com;
- Vacant Land = Is the property platted? If yes, skip to next bullet. If no, fill out the Plat Application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Fill out a Site Plan Application and submit to email@example.com