CONTACT USEric Strong
3200 Diana Drive
Richland Hills, TX 76118
PH: (817) 616-3806
FAX: (817) 616-3808
The City Manager's Office (CMO) provides oversight and direction for all city departments. The CMO prepares and submits a structurally balanced budget and a corporate business plan to the City Council, which are tied back to the council's strategic direction. The City Manager's Office also assists the City Council in the development and formulation of policies, goals and objectives, and keeps them informed of important community issues. In addition, CMO staff provides legislative support, communication services and legal service functions of the city.
To successfully accomplish the duties of the office, the City Manager’s Office is responsible for the following
- Facilitate good governance and provide strategic leadership to the municipal organization.
- Ensure a strong and sustainable financial condition for the city.
- Promote citizen involvement and governmental transparency.
- Develop a high performance organization.
- Create an employee value proposition that supports the city’s mission and strategic goals.